Five For Friday 3/9/18
March Madness continues! And I am not talking about basketball. We just have so much going on this month.
1. Medical Stuff:
- I had to take Monday off for a specialist appointment.
- This upcoming week, the treadmill should FINALLY be arriving. I miss it. Didn’t think I would this much.
- 2 Home Rehab sessions: One, outside hitting the pavement and one Beachbody workout that left my legs feeling like straight up JELLO.
- Had to take PT off this week because of Kindergarten Round Up.
- I had my two year eye checkup on Thursday. Picked out some new glasses, and had to have the whole gamut of testing. Why, you ask? Oh, EDS, you can effect everything. I had one test that pointed to Glaucoma (which can be because of EDS). I had a more advanced test, that turned out okay, but we will be watching it closely from here on out. Never dull ; )