JUNE babyyyyyyy! One more week of school, a few days of packing up the classroom, and then summer VACAY!
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Lots of walking…lots of scap strengthening.
- 1 Infusion. I have one vein that is a CHAMP. Same vein, every week, always delivers.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab. Walked 4 miles in the hood. Then had a leg day once I got home.
- 1 Acupuncture appointment. When I went in 2010, I HATED it. Since I have been going in 2018, I LOVE it. Different doctors, different techniques, different atmospheres make a huge difference.
- Been fighting sickness. Nausea and fatigue. Ninety Five degrees has not helped. Please just get me to the end of the year!