Five For Friday 8/26/16
1. Medical Stuff:
- I started my week at the eye doctor with pink eye. What the heck? My second eye infection in a month. The doctor called it “flukey.” Twelve years teaching germy kids and I’ve never had pink eye. Anyways, I’m back on the drops.
- 1 Day of PT. Mostly cardio and rib OMM.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Treadmill, recumbent bike, balance work, small weights, and scap strengthening.
- I saw a new primary care doc on Thursday. It has been really hard for me to find a PCP that gets my “big picture” so fingers crossed this will work out.
- I saw my OMM doc today. She worked a lot on my left first rib, and inside my mouth on my jaw.