Five For Friday +1 11/12/11
1. Medical Stuff:
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- 1 Day of PT.
- I finally got a medical ID bracelet. I ordered it 3 days ago and it came today. I went with the simplest, cheapest bracelet I could find. It is like a Livestrong bracelet with a stainless steel plate. The plate fits five lines of text. I paid $15 total including shipping.
2. I had the last night of parent-teacher conferences on Wednesday. After all that worry and anticipation, I got through them. It feels like a weight has been lifted.
3. Last Saturday, my nieces, Jameson and Cami, BIL, Daric and SIL, Jill came over to watch the MSU football game against Nebraska. I just love, love, love these girls…
4. Tuesday, Brad and I had the day off. The district gave us the day off in exchange for doing the three nights of conferences. My mother-in-law and father-in-law came to visit. They took Brad and I to my one of my very favorite restaurants, Mitchell’s Fish Market for a belated 30th birthday dinner. Yum. Then my MIL and I just HAD to take our traditional Pottery Barn walk-through. I did a lot of dreaming and zero buying.
5. Last night, Brad and I went over to our friend’s, the Snellenberger’s house to watch MSU (BB) play North Carolina on the U.S.S. Carl Vincent Aircraft Carrier. Watching the game on Gary’s 100 inch screen in his man-cave was definitely the way to go to watch history in the making. Even though MSU lost, that was not what the game was about. It was about showing appreciation, and honoring our military. Thank you veterans!
+1. We had our first snow sighting this week. And so it begins…
Tags: Birthdays, Family, Friends, Medical ID, Teaching, Weather