Five For Friday +1 9/14/12
Okay, I feel like this may be the most boring post ever…My life has seriously consisted of school, naps, doctors, and rehab. I have not taken one picture since school started…My siblings will tell you that is a big deal.
Coming up with 6 things will be a stretch but here goes nothing:
1. Medical Stuff:
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- 1 Day of PT.
- I bought new mascara with collagen in it. I did not realize it until I got home. Then it made me start to wonder…Is it REALLY collagen? And if so, why is it so easy to put collagen in mascara but it seems nearly impossible for the researchers to come up with a cure for defective collagen? Can anyone help clarify before I start mascara-ing my problem areas?
2. On Thursday, I was so tired that I used deodorant on my face instead of moisturizer while I was getting ready for school. I don’t recommend it. (Told you this would be a stretch).
3. I got the new Dave Mathews Band and Avett Brothers on Tuesday. I’m loving them so far. Parenthood also started on Tuesday. I laughed and cried like usual. I heart that show.
4. Wednesday night was our school’s “Meet the Teacher Night.” Our kids and families are seriously awesome this year.
5. My kids are in LOVE with the Pete the Cat books. Everyday they ask, “Ms. Katie, can we read another Pete the Cat book?” I wish the author would hurry and write more! You can check them out here.
+1. I’ve sent out a few t-shirts this week. If you are in need of a t-shirt, order now! I’m ready for ya. The money goes to a good cause!