Five For Friday 10/31/14
1. Medical Stuff:
- I had to cancel PT on Monday. I felt sick after school, and was worried about driving.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I saw my shrink on Tuesday. It was a needed appointment to talk meds, and figure out how to cope with this latest flare. Love him.
- I still had a week of struggling with POTS, and therefore sleep. I started a new med, and am really, really, REALLY looking forward to feeling like my body is somewhat cooperating with me again.
2. Happy Halloween! I’ve dressed up as a zebra the last couple of years. I figured this year, I would take a break…way too predictable : ) So I dug up the bee suit from the basement, and here you go. (I wish I could show you our class pic of my kids in their costumes. You would die of cuteness overload).
3. I am currently working with contracts for the 4th annual benefit concert. Thank goodness for our zebra team to help me out. I am hoping we are getting closer to announcing the talent for April 11!
4. In honor of this being the last “official” day of Dysautonomia awareness month, here is some food for thought. (BUT as we all know, awareness must happen year round! Share and educate! It’s crucial!)
5. This guy had a birthday on Thursday!
Tags: Awareness, Benefit Concert 2015, Birthdays, Dad, Dr. Rosen, Dysautonomia, Family, Halloween, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Medicine, POTS, Teaching