Five For Friday 11/11/16
1. Medical Stuff:
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- One emergency trip to the eye doc. Still trying to figure out what’s going on. We have ruled out that it is not just inflammation in my body since the steroid drops did not work. So everything is still pointing to an infection that will not go away. I am starting new antibiotic drops tonight. Lucky drops #4?! Let’s hope.
- 1 cancelled PT appointment because I had to go to the eye doc instead. Sigh.
2. I am stilllll in search of the perfect, most glamorous zebra dress! There’s one on ebay I’ve been eyeing but it says zero returns and I’m not sure it will fit…this is turning out to be MUCH, MUCH harder than I thought it would be.
3. What an emotional week in our country no matter what your thoughts are on the election. It has been exhausting. But there’s one thing I know. I can’t let these trying, divisive times take my faith in humanity away, because it is during these times when it is needed the most.
4. One night of parent-teacher conferences this week! Two to go next week. Anddddd then five days of family. Bring it.
5. Last weekend, Allie, Gabe, and Gru Gru came into town at it was a warm, beautiful, happy, NEEDED weekend. The kind of weekends where memories are made and you go into work on Monday feeling fresh and ready to take on anything.
Tags: Allie, Conferences, Emotions, Family, Memories, Teaching, Zebra