Five For Friday 11/18/16
1. Medical Stuff:
- No PT.
- One Day of Home Rehab. Not enough…sighhhh.
- I had my annual gyno. All lady parts checked out well.
2. We had parent-teacher conferences on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Tired days, but good days. We have some awesome families this year.
3. This is Us. So good. So, so good. The best show on network TV in my opinion…
4. My new assistant started in my classroom. I’m super stoked to work with her. She is pretty magical, AND she is an artist. Anyone who knows me, knows I am NOT an artist, so I’m pretty excited she is ready and willing to teach some art. Grateful.
5. Next week, is the best week of the year. Two days of work, and then food, family, and friends. So ready.
Tags: Family, Friends, Gratitude, Gynecologist, Holidays, Teaching, TV