Five for Friday 11/19/10
1. Allie came home for less than 24 hours for a wedding. It was kind of a tease but at least she’ll be back in a week. We had enough time for a picture though.
2. I got to go shopping at an H & M while we were in Fort Wayne. I heart that store.
3. I got new reading glasses.
4. My friend Yoon came over with her new baby Emily to visit. Yoon is a natural Mommy and Emily is perfect!
5. I traveled to Cleveland Clinic on Tuesday with Brad and was diagnosed with POTS. I traveled to Fort Wayne on Thursday with my Mom for a nerve block in my head for headaches, and I was diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos.
What a week!
Tags: Appointments, Ehlers-Danlos, Family, Friends, Nerve Blocks, POTS, Random