Five For Friday 11/25/16
1. Medical Stuff:
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- No PT. Back at it next week.
- I had an OMM appointment on Tuesday. We worked on my upper ribs, neck, and jaw. Grateful that I respond well to the soft tissue work and gentle manipulations.
2. Life as a Zebra Foundation had our annual board meeting on Sunday. We have some new board members and are pretty excited about a GeneFo partnership. More to come on that…but if you are a zebra, I encourage you to google GeneFo and check it out! It offers great support and a lot of cool info in real-time!
3. Thanksgiving! I love it! It’s not about presents or buying things or shopping stress…just family, food, and friends! We had two beautiful days with both families. We spent Thursday with my family, and Friday with Brad’s. So much food. So much love. So many laughs. So many traditions. FULL HEART.
4. In the spirit of Thanksgiving:
Some people clear their head in the shower; I clear mine exercising. Wednesday, I broke down in tears on that treadmill as I realized how thankful I am for my gross and sweaty workouts…for working…for my support system…for my therapies…for being wheelchair free for a while…and for all of the doctors, therapists, and medical professionals who have gotten me to the point of having the luxury to dread my gross and sweaty (and beautiful) miles on that treadmill.
5. I have a day ahead of me of cleaning and Christmas music and decorating. I could do without the cleaning, but bring on the Christmas season. It’s my fave!
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.
Tags: Board of Directors, Christmas, Exercise, Family, Friends, GeneFo, Gratitude, Holidays, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM), Perspective, Traditions