Four missed Fridays. I don’t even know where to start.
1. Medical Stuff:
- PT. 4 sessions. All paid out of pocket. Because, yes, I am still fighting, and yes, my case is still under review.
- Working my way through Morning Meltdown workouts. Almost finished with phase 1, which means I have about 80 workouts left.
- Two infusions.
- One shrink appointment.
- I decided to get back into acupuncture. I’ve had three sessions so far and I LOVE IT…more-so than I did before. Puts me to sleep every time.
- Three lab draws.
2. My baby is ONE. I know it sounds cliche, but I really don’t know how. We celebrated, and celebrated, and celebrated some more. For about a month. Mama is determined to teach her right.
Can you guess the theme ; )
3. ONE! My Lucy Lu.
4. We have been spending time at the Children’s Museum lately. This is from our most recent trip with Nora and Lucia’s Uncle Extraordinaire. Loving our year pass…it’s helping to get us through this dreary winter.
5. And then there’s this. I love this. Which is probably why I am sucking at keeping up this blog right now.