Five For Friday 11/8/14
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- 1 shrink appointment for a med check.
- 1 OMM appointment with Dr. Winkler, with a lot of gentle rib and cranial manipulation.
2. I got this in the mail. My sister is so cute. The wedding excitement is building! 9 months…
3. One night of parent-teacher conferences down, two to go! I love getting to sit down and actually have uninterrupted conversations with our families. It does take extra pacing, rest, and recovery since they make for some late nights, but it is worth it.
4. City Pulse donated the cover art to us this week from the story they ran in September. It’s such a powerful image and so generous of them to hand over the license to us! Thank you, City Pulse! And thank you, Jim for helping with this! Here’s the story from September:
5. Brad and I have always celebrated the “fall back” Daylight Savings. Probably more so than Valentine’s Day. Gotta love getting an extra hour of sleep. We made a date out of it on Saturday going to dinner, doing some shopping, talking by the cozy fireplace at Schuler’s, and yes…even showing off my daylight savings day duck face. Did you know there was such a thing?
Tags: Allie, Brad, City Pulse, Date Night, Donations, Dr. Rosen, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM), Teaching, Weddings