Five For Friday 1/19/18
It’s been a LONG, ROUGH week. I don’t have much energy for this today, so short and sweet it is!
1. Medical Stuff:
- I saw my shrink on Thursday. NEEDED.
- I had PT on Tuesday. I love that I have a couple of other friends at PT on Tuesdays when I go. We have our own little club. It’s the cutest.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab.
- I had the stomach “flu” on Monday. On MLK Day which was our day off. It was exactly 24 hours and zero fun.
2. My shrink of 17 years joking at the end of my appointment on Thursday: “When you get around to writing that book about your life, make sure you give it the genre of fiction because no one will ever believe it.” Sighhh.
Mental health. Just as important as physical health, and this is one of those weeks I needed that reminder. Thank God for that man.
3. On Wednesday, our kindergarten kids had the best HOLIDAY concert of all holiday concerts…yes, I said Wednesday night… as in January 17th. It was supposed to be before our winter break, but we had a snow day that day so it had to be rescheduled for after break. There’s nothing like Jingle Bells in January, but my babies brought down the house, and my teacher heart was bursting with pride. I especially liked when one of my babies yelled to “stop the show” because she forgot to brush her teeth…kindergarten in my fave.
4.I’ve been in kitchen decorating mode. If you know me, you know decorating is not my thing. But I’m trying…with a lot of HELP texts to my sister…; ) So far I am loving it.
5. I love this so much. That is all.
Tags: Allie, Art, Decorating, Dr. Rosen, Home Improvements, Humor, Inspiration, Kindergarten, Mental Health, Pride, Sick, Teaching