Five For Friday 1/2/15
Happy New Year, Zebra family!
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. I am starting to need more manipulation on my ribs and neck, so I am thinking that that is a sign that it’s time for me to schedule another prolotherapy appointment.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab.
- I know it’s technically not the flu, but after Christmas, I ended up getting the stomach flu. Along with my Mom, Allie, and Brad. I am just starting to be able to look at food again.
- On a positive note, I have been enjoying sleeping more and sleeping in the last couple of weeks!
2. Brad and I hosted our first NYE. It was really wonderful getting to spend the evening bringing in the new year with family and friends. I have pictures, but my blog is giving me error messages when I am trying to upload. Gotta love technical difficulties…Grrr.
3. Allie, my Mom, and I went wedding dress shopping for Al. It was again a lesson in how different Allie and I are. It took me HOURS and a couple of days to find mine (7 years ago). Allie walked in and within 45 minutes had her dress. It’s gorgeousssssss. I cried.
4. Friday I spent a few hours in my classroom. It is ready for 2015. I’m ready for my babies tomorrow…
5. I got a SHARK for Christmas. I have wanted a Shark (vacuum) for three years. I have talked about it a LOT. I have almost bought it a zillion times. Brad surprised me with it on Christmas. I’m in love with it, and need to name her.
Tags: Allie, Christmas, Family, Friends, Holidays, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM), Prolotherapy, Sick, Sleep, Surprises, Teaching, Weddings