Five For Friday 1/2/16
Happy New Year!!!
1. Medical Stuff:
- It was a pretty lazy week all around. I had to cancel PT on Tuesday because I woke up with the stomach flu. Eleven family members out of fourteen got it. That bug was no joke.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab which included a 3 mile walk with my sister’s pitbull.
- No doctors.
2. My family celebrated Christmas Eve and Christmas Day on Saturday and Sunday since my sister and her family flew in from Philly Saturday afternoon. I think about it now, and I realize I am smiling as I type because we had so many laughs and such a good time…But why does it all have to feel like a blur now?
3. Brad and I hosted NYE for the second year in a row.
Bad News: Spartans got CREAMED.
Good News: Cards Against Humanity and being with friends and my sibs was a pretty sweet way to ring in 2016.
4. I just took a break from putting together benefit concert materials for April 16. Once January hits, it is full on work mode until the event. Thank goodness we have people ready and willing to work hard on it too…It truly takes a village. And it is always worth it in the end.
5. Resolutions? Yay or nay? I’m not one for resolutions but I love setting goals and working towards them. Three of my goals for 2016: Take more exercise classes, write more/again, and truly work to be more in the moment. Also, love more; worry less.
Tags: 2016 Benefit Concert, Christmas, Family, Friends, Goals, Life as a Zebra Foundation, New Year, Sick