Five For Friday 12/28/12
1. Medical Stuff:
- Home Rehab. 1 Day. That is it. Ugh. I had a hard time balancing it all this past week.
2. Christmas Eve was spent with the Jaskolski’s. It was such a beautiful day of family and celebrating.
3. Christmas morning was spent with Brad at Christmas mass, and then doing our Christmas together. Since my sister and her family had not arrived yet, we spent Christmas afternoon and evening at my parent’s house having a quiet “surf and turf” dinner and watching the Dark Knight Rises. A couple of my favorite presents from Brad? My Keurig and the special ornament he got me. It’s funny because Brad was very anti-Keurig before he tried it, but once he made himself a cup, he was pretty much in love. I have a feeling it will be getting a lot of use between the two of us.
4. Kristen, Jake, and Cecilia arrived on Wednesday, which meant the 26th and 27th were spent doing it all over again, although this time we celebrated Christmas through a 2 year old’s eyes. Our family celebrated our second “Christmas Eve” with the Herner’s, feeding the reindeer, and opening our sibling gifts. The fam spent “Christmas day” opening gifts from Santa, having tea parties, playing Cinderella, napping, and stuffing ourselves with an Italian/traditional Christmas dinner. It’s diet time for this girl.
5. Last night, one of my former gymnastics teammates who lives in New York came to visit. We have been friends since first grade. It meant so much to me that we were able to get together. Love you, Mo Mo! Until next time ~ xoxo ~
Tags: Cecilia, Christmas, Family, Friends, Gymnastics