Five For Friday 1/24/14
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. My PT has a new student working with her for the next ten weeks so I did a lot of explaining about everything that is EDS and POTS.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I slept better all week. Dear Sleep Gods, please let it continue.
- I have noticed that this extreme cold we are experiencing has been wreaking some havoc on my joints and circulation. Spring can come anytime…I’d even take 15 degrees at this point.
2. Life as a Zebra Foundation had a great sponsorship week for the benefit! We are hoping to keep the momentum going to reach our goal. We are about 1/3 of the way there. If you are interested in sponsoring, or know a business or person who is, please email me at: email@example.com and I will get you sponsorship info!
3. We wrapped up the first semester of school on Friday, which meant I lived in kindergarten report card land all week. We also said farewell to my assistant who will be moving on to another job. We will miss you, Ms. Samantha! On a different note, how has half a year already gone by? That is seriously crazy. I’m looking forward to another 5 months with my babies…hopefully 5 warmer months where they can actually get outside and play.
4. I had a great meeting at the Kellogg Center on Friday about our April 12 benefit concert. We are at the point of discussing sound equipment, stage design, pianos, publicity, food and drinks, room set-up, etc, etc, etc. It can get overwhelming but when I step back and think about how amazingly generous Kellogg is with everything, that overwhelmed feeling is quickly overtaken with gratitude.
5. I have no pictures with this post! I hate when that happens so I will choose a pic to leave you with that I currently love at the moment…
Tags: Gratitude, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Meetings, Sleep, Sponsors, Teaching, Weather