Five For Friday 2/10/12
1. Medical Stuff:
- 3 Days of Home Rehab: Treadmill walking at an incline and strengthening.
- I had my monthly check-up with Larry.
- Today was my 11th (I think) prolotherapy appointment. It was an eventful one full of hip, rib, neck, and scap injections, paired with a reaction to the numbing medication. Fun times.
2. Saturday night, Brad and I went to church and then we met our good friends, Sara and Jason at Ukai for our first Hibachi Grill experience. Sushi, scallops, rice, salad, great friends and conversation. What more could a girl ask for?
3. This is kind of sad for me to admit since we have season tickets, but I finally made it to my first MSU BB game of the season on Sunday. It was in the afternoon, so I knew I would be okay energy-wise. I just have a hard time with the during the week, night games. By that time of day, I am usually moving like a snail, and my brain feels like it has turned to mush. Anyways, MSU beat
the stinky weasels U of M! In my book, any day that we beat U of M is a great day.
4. I can feel myself slowly getting more and more sucked into Pinterest. I really do not need another Internet obsession, but I am afraid that it may have already happened. There are things I find on there that really blow my mind. I definitely need more hours and energy in my day.
5. I am fully aware that my poor blog has been neglected this week. I have been hard at work on a project that is very important to me, and any extra energy I have had has gone into this project. I don’t mean to be so cryptic, but hopefully I will be able to reveal the details soon…
Tags: Food, Friends, Michigan State, Pinterest, projects, Prolotherapy, Sports