Five For Friday 2/18/11
1. Medical Stuff:
- 3 sessions of PT-2 strengthening and 1 soft tissue
- 2 days of home rehab
- Used my topical pain cream for the first time. It did help take some of my back and neck pain away. I love that it’s not another pill I have to take.
- Had the Rest and Recovery Talk.
- Had an hour session with Dr. Rosen. He definitely helps me get my head on straight.
2. The Herner and Dama Families are going on VACATION! 162 more days! A beach vacation sounds so good right about now…
3. Brad and I had a really nice, relaxing, low-key Valentine’s Day. I attempted at making HIM dinner for once…I ended up buying a Rotisserie Chicken and putting it on a fancy plate, BUT I did make scalloped potatoes and put the veggie steamers in the microwave. I’m getting there! The dinner included all four food groups and a candle! I even made lemon bars and surprised him with a Flip Cam…What else could you ask for? 🙂
4. I got BOB SEGER tickets!!!!!!!!! (which was my V-Day present). Van Andel, here we come!!! My Mom, Dad, Mom-in-Law, Dad-in-Law, Brad and myself will be there April 2nd. I am hoping for a feel okay day!
5. I still can’t get over people’s genuine kindness! Thank you CIA for the awesome cards and Biggby gift card! You guys made me feel so loved and special and I am forever grateful!! Krystin, Jordan, Meghan, Brian, and Cara~Your encouragement, prayers, and thoughts are so appreciated!
Tags: Brad, Dr. Rosen, Friends, Medicine, Music, Relationships, Surprises, Vacation