1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Cardio circuit and some work with light weights on the machines. Gentle manipulation of my neck and jaw.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I saw my OMM doc on Thursday. My neck and upper back on my left side are currently struggling. She did her best to try and calm them down. I have been using my heating pad the last few days like a BOSS. I think it is time to get back to Mishawaka for more prolotherapy.
2. Last Saturday, we worked six hours on the foundation website, and I am happy to say that the event information is officially up for our benefit concert on April 16th! We have launched ticket sales! Check it out! It would be awesome to see YOU there!
3. This is how exciting my life has been lately: So, I am in love with peppermint stick ice cream from our Lansing store, Quality Dairy. The vanilla kind with the little candy cane chunks. They only make it around Christmas and then it goes away until the next year. Last Friday I was on a MISSION to find it. Brad and I drove to six different stores, and no peppermint ice cream. On Sunday, Allie, my Mom, and I went to lunch and on the way home, my Mom pulls into a different QD, and there sitting in the freezer were THREE cartons left. It was like winning the lottery. And yes, I bought all three. I told you, my life is REAL exciting : )
4. For our benefit this year, we are helping to fund the research being led by Dr. Blair Grubb on Dysautonomia through the University of Toledo Medical Center. I received an email the other day from UTMC with a wonderful article about Dr. Grubb, and I wanted to share! He is incredible!
5. Ohhhhh, kindergarten. My kids never fail to put a smile on my face. Monday morning I was a stressball. I was running late, and had a lot to get done. One of my students walked in, hugged me, and said, “Ms. Katie, I missed you all weekend. You look like an angel today in that white shirt.” In that moment, I forgot about the craziness. I love them all.