Five For Friday 3/18/16
1. Medical Stuff:
- I saw Dr. Rosen (shrink) on Tuesday. I love my hours with him.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab.
- No PT. Bad week for getting in my workouts. : (
2. My family has been camping out at the Cleveland Clinic since Wednesday (Sunday for my Mom and Dad). I am typing this from the ICU as we speak. My Dad had open heart surgery to repair an aneurysm on Thursday. Thankfully, things went well, and at this time we are waiting for the word that he has been moved from the ICU to a step down room. It has been a very tiring and nerve wracking time, but a very grateful time, and we thank everyone who has sent prayers and love. Now, he starts the recovery process. Fingers crossed. Keep the prayers and love coming! And for the record, The Cleveland Clinic is an incredible place. So amazing.
3. While my Dad slept yesterday, we watched MSU LOSE to Middle Tennessee. LOSE in the first round of the tournament. It was heartbreaking. Awful. I felt so bad for the players and coaching staff. I will always love my Spartans but yesterday was a tough one to watch.
4. Last weekend, we totally got Brad. His family and I have been planning a 40th surprise party for a while. Everything went off without a hitch. I will remember the look on his face when he first realized what was happening forever.
5. Join us! 28 Days!
You can buy tickets and/or make a donation here: Tickets & Donations
You can find full event information here: Full Event Information
Tags: 2016 Benefit Concert, Birthdays, Brad, Cleveland Clinic, Dad, Dr. Rosen, Family, Frustrations, Fundraisers, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Michigan State, Sports, Surgeries