Five For Friday 3/25/11
1. Medical Stuff:
- Prolotherapy round 3 was Monday.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- 1 Day of PT
- It is official~I will be seeing Dr. Grubb’s NP for POTS on April 20th. I received the packet this week.
- I am loving my new compression stockings.
- Pelvic clocks, glute retraining, scapular exercises, and the recumbent bike are my new BFFs.
2. The VanHorns surprised me…AGAIN! Thank you and I love you guys!
3. Brad forgot his keys in his friend’s car on Saturday. This wouldn’t have been a problem, but he realized it AFTER his friend was already home an hour away. We decided to jump in the car and go get them instead of putting it off. Well, the outlet mall just happened to be on the way so of course I convinced Brad that we had to stop. I only made it through two stores because my heart rate was super high and I started to get sick…but I did have enough time to score this…
My New Therapy Shirt
4. One thorn from yesterday turned into a rose. I was at my parent’s house when Andy called. He was given 5 minutes of phone time. I talked to him for about 15 seconds, and he sounded great…He says he is tired and sore but he is loving it. He wanted to know if we will all be there for family day. I can’t wait. My parent’s also put up this star on their house to signify Andy’s service in the Army.
5. Now I have TWO awesome new friends from Mishawaka and South Bend who both have EDS and POTS. What I love is that we are all about getting up and doing something about it instead of becoming the victim. Zebra Power!
Tags: Army, Brad, Friends, Inspiration, Surprises