Five For Friday 5/30/14
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Graston’s Therapy on my hip, quad, and IT band, plus the usual strengthening.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- Gastroparesis flare. Back on Domperidone until it calms down.
- 1 shrink appointment. I accidentally scheduled a half hour instead of an hour. What I learned? I need that hour…: )
2. This came! The framed resolution from the Michigan Senate for Invisible Illness Awareness week! Next year, we are planning to go for a month! Isn’t it one of the most beautiful things you have ever seen?
3. We had our annual kindergarten picnic on Friday. 80 degrees, no humidity, sunny, happy kids, awesome parents…could not have asked for more! Such a great day…One week left, and we are planning to make the most of it.
4. Friday night, Brad, some friends, and I headed to MeadowBrook to see the Avett Brothers. It was my third time and they never disappoint. When I am bare foot, surrounded by people I love, on a beautiful summer night, dancing, and singing to amazing live music, it really feels magical. Any stress going on in my life seems to disappear. It truly is my happy place.
5. This is another one of my happy places. No judging. It works…
Tags: Concerts, Dr. Rosen, Friends, Gastroparesis, Graston's, Invisible Illness Awareness Week, Music, Senate, Summer, Teaching