Five For Friday 5/3/13
Happy May…which means Happy Ehlers-Danlos and Vasculitis Awareness Months!
1. Medical Stuff:
- I traveled to Toledo, OH on Monday to see one of my POTS specialists, Dr. Bev. More about that soon.
- I traveled to Mishawaka, IN on Thursday for prolotherapy injections. More to come on that too.
- 3 Days of Home Rehab.
2. My family is on intense baby watch. My sister, Kristen, (the one who lives in Philly) is due May 7th so it could be any day now. I can’t wait to meet my new niece, Annie when they come to visit in June! Watch out! This little nugget is about to be a big sister!
3. Today’s mail included good news and bad news.
I always like to get the bad out of the way first.
Now, on to the good mail…
4. I am excited to read my new book, thanks to my zebra friend who visited me while I was in Toledo! Thanks so much, Steph for the gifts! So thoughtful of you!
5. Wednesday, my class went to the MSU track for ACES day, (All Children Exercise Simultaneously) and boy did we exercise. I am just thankful I was able to hang with my 5 & 6-year-olds. I made it through all of the exercises on my feet; something I would have never been able to do two years ago. Later that day I celebrated Katy Rose’s 5th Birthday with the fam at Chuck E. Cheese. It’s unbelievable to me that this girl is 5!
Tags: Bev, Books, Cecilia, Concerts, Family, Friends, Herners, Mishawaka, Music, Prolotherapy, Struggles, Surprises, Teaching, U of Toledo, zebras