Five For Friday 5/8/15
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab
- No doctors and almost a nap each afternoon. That never happens! Bliss.
2. We had ACES Day on Wednesday: All Children Exercise Simultaneously. It was a half-hour with a trainer from a local gym…and it was intense. My kids were troopers…and were calm and peaceful (tired) the rest of the morning. And I’m not too proud to admit that I was sore the next day.
3. It was my niece, Annie’s birthday on May 7th. No more baby…she is officially two! This is when I miss my pictures. You’d be on cuteness overload. Can’t wait to visit Philly and celebrate my Annie Foo in June.
4. May is absolutely nuts. Holding on tight as more Life as a Zebra events approach.. Zebra Day, Awareness meetings, guest speaking…one day at a time and a lot of deep breaths, naps, pacing, and early bedtimes!
5. It was teacher appreciation week and to say I felt spoiled is an understatement. From gifts from students, to special surprises from our PTA each day, to a beautiful letter of gratitude received from a former student who is now a middle schooler, definitely makes the “tough stuff” all worth it.
Tags: Annie, Birthdays, Events, Family, Gratitude, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Teaching