Five For Friday 6/15/12
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. I have graduated to harder Pilates on the Reformer, with an emphasis on the word harder.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab~A lot of joint strengthening!
- I had my monthly appointment with Larry. We took care of a lot of paperwork I needed done before he leaves for the Olympic trials. He also did a lot of cranio-sacral work on me.
2. I kicked off summer vacation walking on our school’s Relay for Life team. I walked in memory of all four of my grandparents, and in honor of my Dad, and 2 of my closest friends. I made it a whole hour…then went home, crashed, and slept for three hours.
3. I came home to this “awesomeness” waiting for me in my mailbox…
4. One of my favorite musicians, Chris Trapper (he played the Invisible Illness Benefit Allie and I hosted in April) was back in town for a very last-minute concert to end his tour. I lucked out and got to see him play twice this year. As usual, he was his extremely kind, amazingly talented, generous self. Thank you, Chris for coming back to good ol’ Lansing! You made a lot of people’s day on Tuesday!
5. The rest of my week has been spent on rest, recovery, and homework. I feel like I am back in high school with a major case of senioritis. Getting my homework done lately has been like pulling teeth. Only 10 more days and then it is a wrap!
Tags: Chris Trapper, Fundraisers, Teaching, zebras