Five For Friday 7/10/15
1. Medical Stuff:
- 3 Days of Home Rehab.
- My ribs still hate me. 10 days until prolotherapy.
2. Thursday, we took off for Spring Lake for our annual Jaskolski beach weekend! We went a day early to babysit our two nieces. We fit in a lot in a small amount of time; Qdoba, ice cream, and the girls made Brad over into “Bradalina.” Complete with painted nails, makeup, a wig, and tiara. It was one of the funniest things I’ve ever witnessed. That is one patient uncle.
3. I have been trying to tackle our basement. It is incredible the amount of stuff we have accumulated in the last two years in our zebra office. I feel like we are outgrowing it! I’ve been trying to work my magic with lots and lots of tubs and a new file cabinet!
4. 200+ Benefit receipts and thank you’s are complete! Just a few left! Whew! We are blessed to have that many to send!
5. New fundraiser! A friend offered to do a Jamberry fundraiser and I said why not! Every little bit helps! 20% goes to our foundation to help us raise awareness and funds for research for invisible illnesses! Check it out, join the group, zebra-fy your nails, and please share! This fundraiser will take place for the next 2 weeks! Check out the info below for more info!
We are excited to announce a new fundraiser with Diane’s Digits, Jamberry Nails! Jamberry Nail Wraps are a fun alternative to nail polish and are among the hottest trends in celebrity fashion. The wraps are a vinyl film covering that can be applied directly to the nail to achieve a professional salon look. Check out these nail wraps made especially for Life as a Zebra!
Show off your Zebra pride and look good doing it! Follow the link below and click “join” to get in on the fun. There will be free samples, giveaways, and prizes! Jamberry Nail Wraps have over 300 different designs to choose from, as well as the Custom Nail Art Studio, so you can let your personality shine! 20% of sales from this fundraiser go directly to our foundation!
Here is the link to check it out, order, ask questions, etc! https://www.facebook.com/
Tags: Benefit Concert 2015, Brad, Family, Fundraisers, Getaways, Gratitude, Home Improvements, Life as a Zebra Foundation