Five For Friday 7/19/13
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT ~ mostly OMM. I was struggling. A sign I need to slow down a bit.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- 1 OMM appointment: cranial-sacral therapy.
- My POTS is definitely not appreciating this heat wave. It can cool down any time now.
2. On Saturday, my Mom, Allie and I did the Color Run. If you want a serious, competitive race, this is not the one for you. It’s not timed, and I found it’s hard to do more than walk with all of the people and the color stops. However, I thought it was totally worth the 40 bucks for the experience. Such a party.
3. The concert stretch continued this week. My parents, Allie, and me headed to Cinci on Monday to hang out with my cousins, Aunt and Uncle, and to see Jimmy Buffett at Riverbend. I think this was my 8th or 9th Jimmy Buffett concert. A Jimmy Buffett crowd is one of the happiest crowds on earth. So. Fun.
Last night, Allie, Brad,and I saw the Joshua Davis Band (who was the opener at this year’s benefit) in Holt. Their music always amazes me and the night brought back some pretty great memories.
4. I came home from Cinci to these awesome zebra treasures. Thank you Michelle and Danise! I love them! So thoughtful of you both!
5. I have officially started school shopping. I bought my first round of crayons, colored pencils, glue sticks, and markers the other day. Is it really getting to be that time?!
Tags: Concerts, Exercise, Music, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM), POTS, Surprises, Teaching, Weather, Zebra