Five For Friday 7/20/18
Oh, summer you are going far too fast…
1. Medical Stuff:
- Last infusion! (I don’t mean my hydration ones…I’m a lifer for those).
- PT. Changed it up. Elliptical instead of treadmill. Neck manipulation instead of rib manipulation.
- OMM appointment. It had been since February. That’s pretty encouraging, but I needed to get back.
2. In April, I found out I needed 16 weeks of infusions. I also found out these types of infusions were not covered by my insurance. Enter two very kind souls who opened their medical practice to me each week to do my infusions out of the goodness of their hearts. On Monday, I “graduated,” but their kindness will definitely never be forgotten. Grateful.
3. Wanna know something ridiculous?! Target has school supplies out. Gah. Gah. Gah. Panic Attack.
4. Headed to Chicago yesterday for a semi-play, semi-foundation work weekend. We will see which one gets more time…I think I know, but we shall see ; )
5. Tidbit of the week…
It took me almost 37 years to learn that the game TAG means Touch and Go. Mind blowing, y’all. You are welcome.
Tags: Acts of Kindness, Allie, Chicago, Earth Angels, Getaways, Gratitude, Humor, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM), Random, School Supplies, Shopping, Teaching