Five For Friday 7/24/15
Short and sweet…I’m still recovering from Allie and Gabe’s wedding : )
1. Medical Stuff:
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. PT starts again in August.
- Prolotherapy with Dr. Cantieri in Indiana. He attacked my ribs with the needle, and I was never happier to feel all of those pokes…
2. Wedding week! The week was filled with beautifying appointments with my sisters. Spray tans, hair coloring, waxing, pedis…it also was an EXPENSIVE week. But so worth the sister time…
3. I had my first weekend home in over six weeks. Brad was away so I spent a large chunk of time working on foundation work. Productivity feels good. Having the time feels good.
4. Family and friends began to arrive for the wedding on Wednesday. Thursday we all gathered at Mongolian BBQ for dinner, and Friday was a packed day with my niece, Annie’s baptism, the wedding rehearsal, and the rehearsal dinner. Us girls in the wedding received the most beautiful Indonesian silk robes. This is when I wish I could post pictures!
5. TODAY is the last day for the Jamberry fundraiser! 20% goes to our foundation to help us raise awareness and funds for research for invisible illnesses! If interested, get your orders in by midnight eastern time tonight! Check out the info below for more info!
Jamberry Nail Wraps are a fun alternative to nail polish and are among the hottest trends in celebrity fashion. The wraps are a vinyl film covering that can be applied directly to the nail to achieve a professional salon look. Check out these nail wraps made especially for Life as a Zebra!
Show off your Zebra pride and look good doing it! Follow the link below and click “join” to get in on the fun. There will be free samples, giveaways, and prizes! Jamberry Nail Wraps have over 300 different designs to choose from, as well as the Custom Nail Art Studio, so you can let your personality shine! 20% of sales from this fundraiser go directly to our foundation!
Here is the link to check it out, order, ask questions, etc! https://www.facebook.com/
Tags: Allie, Annie, Family, Friends, Fundraisers, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Prolotherapy, Weddings