Five For Friday 7/3/15
Summer, please slow down! July?! How is that possible!
1. Medical Stuff:
- 3 Days of Home Rehab.
- My ribs still hate me. I need to get back in for more OMM.
- When my ribs flare, my gastroparesis flares. Happens every time. If there is ever a research project done on us, sign me up.
2. Last Saturday we celebrated Allie’s bachelorette party in Philly. Twelve of us went to dinner, and then headed to Howl at the Moon which was a fabulous, FUN piano bar. We all loved it. We had rented an apartment in Center City for the night so we headed back to the apartment after the bar and hung out for a bit before we all crashed hard. We definitely made some memories that night.
3. I got home from Philly on Monday, and have been working on catching up on life. Cleaning, organizing, purging, and mailing out tax-deductible receipts…It feels good to cross things off the to-do list…I need to keep the productivity and motivation going.
4. When I returned home, I was going through my mail and had a letter from the University of Toledo Medical Center about the progress Dr. Grubb and his team have made so far with the POTS research project our foundation has helped fund. It was such a promising, uplifting letter to receive! Go to our Facebook page, Life as a Zebra, to read the letter!
5. Brad and I spent Wednesday with family at Impression Five Museum. I haven’t been in a while and they have made some pretty cool changes. It was a great day for the kids and the “big kids!” : )
Tags: Allie, Dr. Grubb, Family, Gastroparesis, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM), POTS, Research, U of Toledo, Weddings