Five For Friday 8/12/11
1. Medical Stuff:
- 3 Days of Home Rehab. My shoulder did not pop out of socket. Correlation? I think so.
- 1 Day of PT
- I had a Dr. Rosen appointment. We talked more about the future and reviewed what is in my control and what is not. Needed that.
- I had my monthly appointment with Larry. We also made a future plan. I will explain more when I know more facts.
- I spent a lot of time on record request paperwork this week.
2. Remember a few months ago, when I showed you the painting by my Grandma Marie that I found in my parent’s basement? If you recall, I took it to a specialty store, who shipped it off to a lady who does restorative work. After three months and a lot of needed restorative work (including her signature), it was finally ready to be picked up. I can’t wait for it to be hung in our den. It will be priceless to see my Grandma’s work hanging on our wall each day.
3. Yesterday was our 4th anniversary. Our tradition is to go to Hawk Hollow at 4:00 (where and when we got married) on our anniversary each year, and then go to Mitchell’s Fish Market for dinner. Last year, I had to skip the trip to Hawk Hollow because I was so sick. Thankfully we were able to make it back there this year.
4. When I ordered my computer, a color cover came with it for a penny. It was shipped separately and arrived a week later than my computer. Brad and I will definitely never get our laptops confused now!
5. My Aunt Laurie sent me this video this week. Great “food” for thought! Are you a carrot, egg, or coffee bean?
Tags: Brad, Dr. Rosen, Family, Inspiration