Five For Friday 8/31/12
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. I did better this week getting in my rehab.
2. It was officially back to work this week for classroom set-up and our first staff meeting. This has been where I have spent most of my time…
3. Football season is here! SPARTAN FEVER!!!
4. On Wednesday, Theresa and I made it a point to squeeze all the summer we could out of the last day before we had to report. We spent most of the day at the pool, after spending the morning doing one of my most favorite things; watching the Today Show with a huge mug of coffee, while lounging in my PJs. Ahhh, summer.
5. I’m constantly reminded of this…(especially this week):
“Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires – disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.” ~Bernie Siegel
One of my all time faves.
Tags: Friends, Inspiration, Michigan State, Sports, Teaching, Wexford