Five For Friday 8/5/12
This is the latest I’ve ever been, but at least I made it before the next Friday. I’ve been on a glorious vacation with the whole fam, so writing has been low on my list…This is our last day together so this LATE post will be extremely short and sweet.
1. Medical Stuff:
- I had my 6 month POTS appointment with Bev at the University of Toledo.
- I had Neural Prolotherapy for the first time on Tuesday in Mishawaka.
- I had my echocardiogram to check for Mitral Valve Prolapse.
- 1 Day of PT.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
2. House update: all appliances have been installed. Now we are just waiting for the sink and countertops. Hopefully this week!
3. The Fierce Five won the Gold Medal. I’m so proud of my former coaches, John & Kathryn Geddert, Jordyn, all of Twistars nation, and USA!
4. I received some great news about work. More to come on that…
5. On Wednesday, Allie Twitter stalked Magic Johnson in hopes of recruiting him to come speak at the 2nd annual Invisible Illness Benefit Concert in April. Unbeknownst to Al and I, Magic would be in Lansing the very next day getting inducted into the Lansing Hall of Fame. In a matter of hours after this was discovered, I became a crazy and showed up to the sold-out event (without a ticket), waited in the lobby like a creeper, got on TV, got a picture with him, told him about the event, and gave a packet of information to his manager brother. If there’s a will, there’s a way. You never know if you don’t ask…
Tags: Dr. Grubb, Fundraisers, Gymnastics, Home Improvements, Prolotherapy, Teaching