Five For Friday 9/27/19
1. Medical Stuff:
- One Day of PT. Elliptical, circuit training, electrical stim, OMT.
- One visit to urgent care. Sinus infection. 10 days of antibiotics.
- One shrink appointment.
2. The highlight of my month…my BFF, Theresa and her family came back to visit for the weekend. It felt like I blinked and it was over, but it felt so, SO amazing to get to squeeze her again.
Reunited again. Full heart.
3. Someone tell me my child will sleep someday…and that pure exhaustion won’t kill me…beginning to wonder…
We have hit a major sleep regression and oof, it’s rough. I even took her in to get her ears checked because I was sure something was wrong. Nope. Just waiting on a top tooth and going through separation anxiety. Pray for me, y’all. So tired.
4. National Daughter Day. I’ve never known a love as pure as this. Beyond blessed.
5. We survived the first day with our new Thursday nanny. Lucia even slept. I was worried because of her latest separation anxiety (which I know is a positive developmental milestone) but still, can be heartbreaking. I went to my appointments, and came home to a happy little girl. Relieved.
Tags: Family, Friends, Gratitude, Lucia, National Daughter Day, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM), Regressions, Sickness, Sleep, Struggles