- I hate to drive. If I won the lottery, I’d get a chauffeur.
- I don’t like to eat breakfast foods, unless it’s for dinner.
- The Biebs makes me want to dance.
- I look forward to Saturday nights when I get to snuggle under my blanket and watch 48 Hours Mystery.
- My parents can never remember if they spelled my middle name, Hil(l)ary, with 1 or 2 L’s. I spell it with 1.
- I have a lot of irrational fears. Like elevators. And flying. And bridges. And tunnels. And squirrels.
- One of my celebrity crushes is Matt Lauer. People think that’s weird. Is that weird?
- I’ve never used the acronym LOL. For some reason, I can’t bring myself to do it.
- I feel the most alive when I am with my family, or when I am outside on a summer day with Brad, listening to live music.
- I sing along with the Turbo Dogs cartoon theme song every Saturday morning, and then I change the channel.
- My biggest phobia is public speaking.
- I almost missed out on being Valedictorian because of Driver’s Ed. But I squeaked out the A at the very end.
- I love tweezing.
- I’m a horrible cell phone owner. I almost always forget to turn the volume on after school.
- I tend to get sucked into trashy TV.
- This blog is very important to me.