Questions. Christmas Style.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the day before New Year’s Eve.
8. Hardest person to buy for? It changes year to year. This year, Brad.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My nieces.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. We still need to get them out!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A sweater that looked like a cat toy or the Belinda Carlisle cassette tape I got in my stocking the same year Kristen got the New Kids on the Block cassette tape in her stocking (Because that was the one I really, REALLY wanted).
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Love Actually! I feel very strongly about this!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Right after Thanksgiving…and it still takes me forever.
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? Only for a white elephant exchange.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade baked goods, buckeyes, meatball sandwiches on Christmas Eve.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Nat King Cole’s “O’ Holy Night”
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Traveling this year to Brad’s parents house.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yes, I’m a kindergarten teacher.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I’d rather have an angel, but for now, we have a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Most Christmas morning. We open the gifts from my siblings and from the Herner’s on Christmas Eve.
Tags: Holidays, Questionnaires