Just a "zebra" trying my best to live life to the fullest with EDS and POTS...and loving the ride.

Posts Tagged ‘Military’

Five For Friday 5/27/16

Written by Katie. Posted in Five For Friday

1. Medical Stuff:

  • 1 Day of PT. Great cardio session!
  • 2 Days of Home Rehab.
  • My stomach is working again. It seems that the bad Gastroparesis flare has passed for now. Fingers crossed it continues to stay away!
  • Bad insomnia week…I feel like a zombie! TGIF!

11/11/10 Thankful

Written by Katie. Posted in Thankful

Today I am thankful for all of the Veteran’s and people who are currently serving our country.¬†Thank you for being the 1% of the population that makes so many sacrifices for the other 99%.¬† A