- I am a Chobani and Smart Water addict.
- I love tweezing my eyebrows…and other people’s eyebrows.
- I have a to-do list on my coffee table at all times. It keeps me calm.
- I think my new Keurig is one of the best inventions ever. I may have just kissed it.
- I have been crying at Biggest Loser and Parenthood previews lately. Like bawling. Must get a grip.
- I asked one of my students today what exercise we should do to get our bodies ready to work. They told me, “toe rises like the ones you do before circle time.” You know you’re a POTSy when…
- I wish I had a chauffeur. Especially in the winter.
- I don’t understand why Victoria’s Secret keeps sending me free underwear coupons. They are losing major money on me.
- I can’t tell you how touched I am to be a nominee for WEGO Health’s Trailblazer, Health Hero Activist, and Best Blog awards…especially since I still find it weird when people tell me they actually read the stuff I put on here.
- I keep having THE nightmare that no one showed up for our upcoming benefit. Again, I must get a grip.
- One of my new favorite things are my compression socks (instead of stockings). I will definitely be getting more pairs.
- One of the things that is driving me nuts lately? Having to pee in the night and not being able to fall back asleep.
- Dirty Diana has been one of my go to songs lately to get through a workout. That and Bust A Move. Especially when I sing them both on the top of my lungs while on the treadmill.
- I do posts like this when I am too tired to think, but I still want to blog.
- I’m scared to death for the day I am discharged from physical therapy. After 2.5 years, I am still not ready to cut the cord.
- I love all of the relationships I have formed because of Life as a Zebra. Sometimes I think that may be one of the reasons I got sick.