Five For Friday 11/21/14
1. Medical Stuff:
- I had a better week. Especially with sleep, and therefore keeping symptoms at bay. Hoping this continues, and feeling grateful for better days.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I saw Larry on Tuesday. He put my ribs back into place and did cranial OMM on me.
- I saw Dr. Rosen (shrink) after Larry on Tuesday. We discussed my recent med adjustments, and the best ways to cope through this flare. We came up a with a log I will be keeping for now, with information about each day (flares, no flares, where I am at in my cycle, medication info, how I feel, any differences to note, etc…)
- I spent a lonnnnnggggg, but very worthwhile day in Toledo on Thursday seeing Dr. Grubb for POTS. I will try and blog about my appointment later.
2. It was an expensive week! Monday night, Tuesday night, and Wednesday night, we had a furnace guy at our house trying to help us with small fixes so our heat would cooperate. No such luck. Thursday, a brand new furnace was put in, while we went to Toledo. Sighhhhh. At least we are warm now.
3. We are so close to announcing our talent for our next Life as a Zebra Foundation benefit concert, which will be held on April 11, 2015 at Kellogg Center. I am hoping to have all contracts wrapped up by the beginning of next week. Stay tuned…Also, BRAND new zebra apparel through Live Love Michigan’s, Hold on to Hope campaign will be available December 1st! We are currently working on designing the new apparel!
4. We sent $4500 this week to EDS Network CARES, National Dysautonomia Research Foundation, and Vasculitis Foundation for research. It’s one of my most favorite things to do in the whole wide world.
5. I am so looking forward to this:
Nothing like time with family. I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, and a great week ahead.
I am thankful for all of you.
Tags: Benefit Concert 2015, Donations, Dr. Grubb, Dr. Rosen, Family, Holidays, Home Improvements, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Live.Love.Michigan