Five For Friday 12/19/14
I made it! Christmas vacation is here!
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. I added some crazy hard balance exercises to my program.
- No days of Home Rehab. I caught what has been going through my classroom and my asthma flared up, making it really hard to breathe. Vick’s and my nebulizer became my BFF.
- 2 Days of breathing treatments, four times a day.
2. Our poor Christmas tree this year. It had one week with just bare branches, one week with lights, and as of Thursday, finally ornaments. Check out my new ornament. I love him. He’s just the cutest AND has stretchy, EDS legs just like me ; )
3. My kids had their holiday concert on Tuesday. They did so well. I was a proud, beaming teacher! We also had Pajama Day. I’m not sure who loves pajama day more…the teachers or the kids. I do have to say that it’s pretty adorable to have a class of cozy 4, 5, and 6 year olds in their pajamas watching the Polar Express.
4. I received an email this week from Hold on to Hope letting us know our Life as a Zebra apparel campaign went very well! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support and for making it such a success!
5. Last night, we stuck with our “first night of Christmas break” tradition, ordering Deluca’s pizza and watching Christmas movies. Love Actually was first…one of my all time faves…I heart this time of year. Love IS all around.
Tags: Christmas, Fundraisers, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Live.Love.Michigan, Movies, Sick, Teaching, Traditions