Five For Friday 1/23/15
Still trying to figure out why I can’t post pictures! Gah, I hate technical difficulties! : )
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. The usual…Cardio, strengthening exercises, and gentle manipulation. Especially on my ribs, neck, and jaw.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I saw my shrink on Tuesday. A healthy mind is just as important as a healthy body…I love my doc.
- I have a prolo date! Just a couple of weeks! I’m pretty stoked for all of those shots!
2. Wednesday morning at school, we had professional development meetings. We watched the documentary, Bully. I cannot get it off of my mind. I firmly believe everyone should watch it. Words that come to mind are scary, highly emotional, powerful, and empowering. Just watch it.
3. We spent most of last weekend in the hospital with my Dad who was admitted because of pneumonia. He is home now, still pretty sick, but is working on recovering. And we are working on making him listen to the doctors. (Stubborn man : ) )It is never fun to see a family member sick; let alone a parent.
4. I scheduled my first benefit interview this week! I will be recording a PSA for different radio stations in a couple of weeks. I am always so, so grateful for the interest in our community to help zebras. Time just needs to slow down now! April 11 will be here before we know it!
5. Working on the foundation website this afternoon with our webmaster to get it ready to start benefit ticket sales on February 2nd! Stay tuned…It’s happening!
Tags: Benefit Concert 2015, Dr. Rosen, Family, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Media, Movies, Prolotherapy, Sick, Teaching, Website