Five For Friday 12/5/14
1. Medical Stuff:
- Knocking on wood big time BUT I think I may have turned the corner for the better with POTS. My super bendy fingers and toes are crossed tight.
- 1 Day of PT. Graston’s Therapy on my quads.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- 1 shrink appointment.
- I saw Dr. Winkler on Thursday for OMM.
- Started an antibiotic for a sinus infection.
2. This one deserves its own number.
I napped 4 out of 5 days this week and slept most nights. It may not seem big, but it is HUGE…GINORMOUS.
Oh, glorious sleep, how I have missed you. Please stick around. Please.
3. For music yesterday, my kindergarteners and I were discussing dynamics and how many songs can be both loud and soft throughout the song. This led to a dance party to “Shout,” “Rudolph,” and “Let it Go.”
I may or may not have won the #1 teacher award yesterday just for playing “Let it Go.” You would have thought my kids had each won their own toy store when that song came on. And I’m talking about both boys and girls.
4. Sunday, I had a bad case of the mysiblingsleftagain blues. The good news is only a few more weeks until these peeps come back…
5. Our Live Love Michigan, Hold on to Hope Campaign is underway! This means that Life as a Zebra Foundation gets 50% back from each sale. I am ordering my awareness gear today! If you have ordered, or are planning to, we would love it if you sent us pictures of you wearing your new gear so we could include you in our zebra model album! katie@ZebraNation.org
The campaign ends December14th! You can check out the all new zebra awareness apparel here!
Tags: Dr. Rosen, Family, Fundraisers, Graston's, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Live.Love.Michigan, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM), Sleep, Teaching