Five For Friday 3/17/17
Short & sweet since I’m late, late, late…
1. Medical Stuff:
- Bad back week. Oof.
- No Home Rehab. I thought it was best to rest.
- 1 Day of PT. No exercise. Just OMT and stim and heat. Didn’t want to push it.
- 1 hour with my beloved shrink.
2. I spent Tuesday afternoon with two of my former families from my class. It makes my heart smile to be invited to their play dates…and to also find precious friends for life through teaching.
3. Our classroom has been bursting at the seams with guest readers for March is Reading Month. I’ve been teaching for 12 years and this is a record number, with more to come! If you want to come read, email me! It’s so special for the kids! : )
4. Friendly reminder! Come join our community! To our fellow EDS warriors, caregivers, and community! Life as a Zebra has teamed up with the groundbreaking GeneFo – A Social Medical Platform to create an EDS community for support, communication, and condition management! Come sign up for free here! https://www.genefo.com/signup_regular/lzf.
5. We are off to Chicago for the weekend to see my sister! Can’t wait! (Next week will be a recovery week but YOLO, right?) Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all~ xo
Tags: Allie, Chicago, Ehlers-Danlos, Flares, Friends, GeneFo, Getaways, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Teaching