Five For Friday 3/27/15
This one is gonna be short and sweet. I have a to-do list the size of an elephant.
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of home rehab and no PT. Definitely not enough. Feeling it in my joints.
- No eye twitch (Henry) in a week! Ear acupuncture is magical!
- I saw my shrink on Thursday. As always, that hour helped me breathe better and see things more clearly. Love my mental health time.
2. Tuesday was Brad’s birthday! We celebrated at Mongolian BBQ; one of his faves. We are saying it is his 29th, give or take 10 years…; )
3. How about the Spartans! SO EXCITING! Elite 8! I always love a Cinderella story, but when it’s us, it is soooooo much sweeter!
4. I was on Fox 47’s Morning Blend on Thursday to talk about the benefit and the foundation. Mary and Bob, the hosts make it so easy and fun. It will air Tuesday at 7:30. #grateful
5. Two weeks. TWO! Gah! Bare with me two more weeks on this one:
Tickets & Donations
You can find full event information here:
Benefit Concert Information
Tags: Benefit Concert 2015, Birthdays, Bob Hoffman, Brad, Dr. Rosen, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Media, Michigan State, Sports