Five For Friday…4 days Late
Time got away from me! I know excuses, excuses. Everyone has one.
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I had my GI follow-up at U of M. The plan is to continue doing what I’m doing since I am managing things fairly well with Domperidone, eating small meals, and eating a lot less bread-like things.
- I had my first appointment with my new cranio-sacral therapy doc. She was A.MAZ.ING. My ribs felt better when I left, and let’s just say she is very, very interested in my health. She was going home to study more about EDS. I think this may be the start of a beautiful thing. I see her again in two weeks.
2. Kristen, Allie, my Mom, CeCe, and I baked cookies on Friday. Holly, Khristy, and Katy Rose came over later to decorate them. CeCe was a little more interested in cleaning my house. Like mother, like daughter.
3. Last Saturday we headed to Spring Lake to celebrate my niece, Cami Rose’s 2nd birthday. It was a LaLaLoopsey and Yo Gabba Gabba kind of celebration. I love that Cami Rose so much!
4. Brad’s cousin who happens to be a huge U of M fan sent me this link last week. He wrote, “If you scroll down, I swear that is you in the picture.” So I went and looked for myself, and sure enough it WAS me with my brother. It was a picture from last year when we were being goofy watching an MSU football game. Since it was a picture making fun of my brother, I decided to respond (probably not the most grown up thing for me to do…I just don’t like people messing with my fam). So, after creating my login so I could post something, and fighting with the site for
two hours a little while to upload a picture, I responded with:
“Here’s his real helmet, they gave it to him on his way to finishing top of his class at Officer Candidate School, passing two U of M graduates in the process. They’re even going to let him keep it all the way through U.S. Army Ranger Training.”
I really, really wanted the last word. And then I let it go. Again, probably not the most grown up thing I have ever done; especially now since they hid my post and I have been labeled a troll. Whatever. It made me feel better 🙂
5. 2 more posts until 300. What shall I do this time around?
Tags: Family, GI, Holidays, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM)