Five For Friday 4/7/17
April! Already one week in! Howwwwwwwwwwwww?
1. Medical Stuff:
- No PT. My PT is in Mexico.
- 3 HARD Home Rehab workouts. Trying to tone more; especially my back, thighs, and core.
- Had my bi-annual echo to make sure all is good with my heart. EDS can affect anything so it’s important I get an echo every couple of years. I will get the report in a week. Oh yea, the hospital had a code red while I was there. Never dull.
- I had an infusion Wednesday night. I made the most of it with trashy TV, warm blankets, and fun nurses to chat with.
- I saw my shrink on Thursday. Are you gathering how sexy my spring break has been? ; )
2. Brad and I went to Chicago last Friday and came home Sunday night. We did a whole lotta relaxing and it was the BEST. I also found a new obsession. WERQ. It’s a dance/workout class that originated in Chicago and it was SO fun (and sweaty). I have already looked into getting certified. I would LOVE to bring it to Lansing.
3. Got my first pedi of the season with Allie since it was 60 and sunny and warm enough for flip flops. Yesterday there was a snow storm and I wore my Uggs. At least I know my feet are pretty. Whatev.
4. I had my zebra dress fitting yesterday and it fit! One more week to have it shortened and it will be all mine. I can’t wait to show you what I’m using it for!
5. I have been emailing with my buddy at the House of Representatives about Michigan’s Invisible Illness Awareness week for 2017. I am grateful I have developed a relationship with some people at the House and the Senate who actually sought me out this year to ask when we wanted to have the week of awareness. Makes my heart happy.
Tags: Allie, Awareness, Brad, Chicago, Dr. Rosen, Echocardiogram, House Of Representatives, Infusions, Invisible Illness Awareness Week, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Physical Therapy, Senate, Toes, Werq, Zebra Dress