Five For Friday 5/31/19
1. Medical Stuff:
- One shrink appointment.
- One Infusion.
- One PT session.
- Home Rehab this week=Walks in the neighborhood pushing a stroller.
2. Guys, I went out OUT for the first time since baby. Al and I went and saw Rob Thomas at Firekeepers on Thursday…and did a bit of gambling. Let’s just say I was the big loser and Allie was the big winner (like $300 on penny slots!). It was like old times, except we were more sleep deprived, had on more concealer, and had to take breaks to pump in the car. See below ; )
3. The Team Zebra 5k is coming fast! Everything is due by Saturday! Check out the link below if interested!
4. When I got home from the concert, I found out the hubs took Ms. Lucia on a date and let her pick out one book at Barnes & Noble. She chose a winner.
5. They’re becoming quite the besties.
Tags: 5k, Allie, Brad, Concerts, Cousins, Family, Favorites, Humor, Infusions, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Mental Health, Nora