Five For Friday 6/28/19
1. Medical Stuff:
- One day of PT. Sciatic, sciatic, sciatic…Frustrated.
- 3 Days of Home Rehab: Treadmill, weights, and lots of toe rises and squats.
- Quiet doctor week.
2. Just gonna leave this right here.
3. Two of my former kindergarten babies came to see my baby. That makes me old. Love you so much, Alex and Sydne.
4. My baby started swim class. To say she liked it may be a stretch, but we are hoping she becomes the crazy, happy child she is during her baths also in the pool. Every Tuesday at Goldfish Swim School…My kid WILL know how to swim.
5. I love stories that get me in all the feels. So. Good.
Tags: dry Needling, Friends, Inspiration, Lucia Grace, Media, Perspective, Sciatic, Struggles, Swim Class, Talent, Teaching