Five For Friday 7/13/18
1. Medical Stuff: A week full of appointments!
- PT. My PT worked her magic on my ribs. When I left, they were SO much better.
- Lab work.
- Sat in my OMT doc’s office for 45 minutes until I realized my appointment is next week.
- 3 Days of Home rehab! I kicked a$$ this week on exercising. Must keep truckin’!
2. A Day in the Life:
On the phone with my OMT doc:
Doc: Can you reschedule for tomorrow at 12:30?
Me: No, I can’t. I have to meet Batman at 1.
At least life is never boring, y’all!
Update: I ended up meeting with Batman AND Wonder Woman. We did some pretty sweet brainstorming on how we can team up to make the day of many children who are struggling. I am loving the potential for this partnership.
3. We had a garage sale last weekend. I hate the prep, but I LOVE the actual sale. It is so fascinating to me what other people choose to buy of our stuff. We made $120. Not bad for stuff we would have donated for free anyways.
4. Anyone else also hoping for nice, breezy 75 degree summer days? Just me? These 88 degree, humid days can be hard on the bod. I am trying not to complain since winter lasts 364789050 months each year, but just a couple 75 degree days? Please? That would be sweet.
5. My friend (and singer/songwriter, extraordinaire), Chris Trapper posted this message this morning:
What’s cooler than cool? Kind!
I’ve been a friend of the Life As A Zebra Foundation (https://www.facebook.com/lifeasazebra/)for years. They raise awareness and provide support for people with invisible illnesses. They also teach kids (and adults, alike!) to treat others with respect and kindness and not to judge because you never know what someone is going through. So let’s all be cool by being kind!
If you want a shirt of your own go here: https://www.livelovemichigan.com/…/life-as-zebra-kind-is-co…
Proceeds help fund research, awareness and kindness campaigns!
Tags: Chris Trapper, Home Improvements, Humor, Kind is Cool, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Live.Love.Michigan, Meetings, Weather, Zebra Shirts